A Fresh Page…
Is there anything better than a nice new bullet journal? Well seeing as we’re rolling into a new year, I decided I wanted to start fresh! I ordered a brand new bullet journal for 2020, and boy am I excited about it! My last one has been through the ringer a bit, and honestly, the way I’ve been using it has changed. So I had a peek at the bullet journals on offer at Papier and found the perfect notebook to carry me through 2020! Ready for a little peek inside?
New Year, New Pages
I know I’m still old school in keeping a physical notebook, but honestly, I love it! 2020 will be a big year for me, so having a new notebook to put everything in will definitely help. I’ve already mapped out my budget, and added a bit where I can track how much I’ve been saving.
I’ve also added a page for books I want to read. I had this in my last bullet journal and it was so nice. I’m thinking in getting a library card so I can read a bit more this year, and now I can jot down whenever someone makes a suggestion!
Other pages on the go?
– a running list of things we need to finish and buy for the flat.
– a planning page for our upcoming trip to Antigua.
– a checklist of requirements for my upcoming visa application
– monthly and weekly breakdowns so I can see life and blog plans in one place!
A Few Goals for 2020
I’m not big on New Year’s Resolutions, but I’m very into just setting some overall goals for the year. I’ve decided that each month I want to focus on a different goal, and I’ve added a page in my bullet journal so I can keep track of everything! A few other goals?
1. Start working on my visa early, and get everything organized.
2. Focus on paying off my credit card and also beginning to properly save.
3. Be proactive about doing more freelance work, and reaching out to brands!
4. Make sure I’m taking proper care of myself, especially mental health-wise…
5. Work on generally being more tidy.
I’m definitely finishing the year on a high, and honestly, I’m looking forward to the new year! 2019 was a bit of a roller coaster, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed that 2020 is even better!
We all start the year on a high, don’t we? I’m hoping to keep it up as the year goes on, for sure. Bullet journalling is something that helps me there, which is why I’ve been doing it for so many years! Maybe I’m just old school in my love of writing things down. It’s also nice to look back at the past year through my bullet journal. The goals I’m setting for myself I’m sure will take more than one year to achieve… it’s always work, isn’t it? You don’t have to get it right the first time, it’s all a work in progress!